Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's on my iPhone: Toodledo Productivity App

Share it Please
It's true, I love using my iPhone for creativity, photography and staying on top of my social media accounts to keep me up to date with what is going on in my community, and....and I actually really truly do use it also for legitimate business related productivity.  I want to report this so that when the next iPhone comes out (iPhone 5 should be called something else don't you think?) I'll feel justified in buying it.  

So here's a real helper of an app, Toodledo, available also as a desktop application on the web.  It is a task list manager which is easy to look at and easy to use.  I like that I can add notes
to tasks, organize them in folders, add due dates and set reminders.  I just grab my iPhone when I'm at meetings and I spot a action item for myself, add a task and its done.

It synchronizes with the free web application so that you can access your tasks from anywhere.  I don't have super sensitive tasks on my lists to worry me about confidentiality so it works great for me.

When I open the app, a friendly page lets me know right away how many tasks are overdue.  Sigh!  Just 13 today?  And the Next 30 days prompts me to get a move on and handle some of these chores piling up.



When I expand the menu, I can easily check a task if it is done and that's it.   Now may I please have the new iPhone when it arrives?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com